Admission forms for the Ghana Health Public Training Institute for the academic year 2022/2023 are now available.
For the academic year 2022/2023, the Ghana Health Public Training Institute has issued Admission Forms for several programs. The Ghana Public Training Institute is accepting applications from eligible applicants for admission to the following programs for the academic year 2022/2023:
NOTE: From Monday, May 16th, 2022 to Friday, July 29th, 2022, qualifying individuals will be asked to apply for admittance into any of Ghana’s Health Training Institutions.
How to apply for the Ghana Health Public Training Institutes
The candidate must:
1. Purchase an application code for Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH200.00) from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch. (This covers the cost of verification of results, SMS notifications, and all other correspondence)
i. If not utilized, all bought coupons are good until August 5, 2022. ii. There is no need for postage envelopes because all correspondence will be sent via SMS or email.
2. Applicants will get a voucher with a unique Serial Number (SN) and PIN after making payment.
3. Keep a separate phone number and e-mail address for all contact. [PLEASE NOTE: Do not use a relative’s email address]
4. You will need your residence address as well as your Ghana Post Digital Address.
5. Enter the PIN code and Serial number into the web application at https://healthtraining.gov.gh.
6. Keep in mind that the online registration form is only available via the PIN and self-created password.
7. Once the online application is open, carefully follow the instructions and complete the necessary phases of the admission procedure.
8. Track the status of the admission procedure using the PIN and Serial Number.
9. Please keep in mind that only those applicants who fulfil the admission standards will be invited to a competitive interview at their preferred institution.
10. To purchase an E-voucher for MOH training institutes through mobile money, dial *887*18# and follow the prompts.
Any incorrect data entry (for example, grades) found on the completed form disqualifies the candidate automatically. As a result, an applicant must provide the precise grade as shown on his or her WAEC examination results sheet, as well as his or her personal information.
Take your time filling out all of the required fields on the form, including attaching your photo.
Print and save the completed form (which would be demanded during the interview)
The material on this page may also be found on the Ministry of Health’s website, www.moh.gov.gh.