In Ghana so many Universities offer Master’s Programme, in this article we will make available to readers the Master’s Programme offered at Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU).
Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) offers Master’s Programme and courses to all applicants seeking admission.
Masters Programmes at GCTU
The Graduate School currently delivers twenty-five (25) programmes with five (5) international partner universities and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, the mentor University.
- MSc. Supply Chain Management
- MSc. Engineering Project Management
- MSc. Engineering and Management
- MBA Finance
- MBA Petroleum Economics and Finance
- MBA Logistics
- MSc. Business Decision Management
- MSc. Information Technology for Managers
- MSc. Management Information Systems
- MSc. Oil and Gas Management
- MBA International Trade
- MSc. Telecommunication Engineering
- MSc. Telecommunication Management
- MBA Global Business Option
- MBA Global Finance Option
- MBA Supply Chain and Operations Management Option
- MBA ICT Management Option
- MBA Human Resources Option
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation Option
- MBA Healthcare Management Option
- MBA Marketing in a Digital Age Option
Readers of this article may also want to read about Master’s Programme offered at UCC.